February 19, 2011

A New Look!


Hello Friends!

We may look a little different here at Sew A little Happiness! We give special thanks and a big
"SHOUT OUT" to Krystal from Sassy Sanctuary! She has worked her magic into something we love! It's a pleasure to work with kyrstal, she is patient and works diligently to get your design completed and installed. How do you like our new look?

As you can see, we favor the color purple. Our Dear Mother loved the color purple, it was her favorite color, she also loved purple flowers. We give tribute to our Mother in anyway we can, she filled our home with beauty and love. We miss her.

I'm excited to say that we have our first Quilt Tutorial from Annette! This is a great quilt for quick and easy. A great quilt for a baby! I'm excited. I'm going to make this same quilt pattern using Mary Engelbrite squares with black and white polka dot sashing. I will show you when it is completed. (It's added to the sewing "Want To Do" list.)


Thanks for visiting!
Love, Brenda

1 comment:

Cindy said...

This is one of the first blogs I have seen with purple..love it!!!
It reminds me of the room I did for my girls 20 years a go.
Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham