March 29, 2011

Hippity Hop, It's Easter On It's Way!


Here is a fun idea for a FESTIVE and FUN Easter Table!

Bunny Shaped Dinner Napkins

If you LOVE to SEW, you may have a lot of seasonal fat quarters in your stash!

For special occassions and celebrations-

I will turn my fat quarters into dinner napkins.

I simply sew two fat quarters (right sides together), leave a opening and turn, sew the opening closed and press.


The Best Tutorial found HERE. (Good Housekeeping)

I've made these bunny napkins, they really work!

Tip: Use light weight napkins/fabrics and starch(optional) your napkins before you fold. Beautiful Flower Garden Inspiration from Hostessblog.com

The glass jars with colors of pink and beautiful flowers welcome Spring!

Inspiration is all around us!

Sew On!

Enjoy!

Brenda

2 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Now I am excited for April and Easter...loved it all! ;D

Sherry said...

Cute bunny napkins. Thanks for sharing the tutorial.